1971 Mariner 32, Hull#33
Owner:Paigambar - East Fremantle - Western Australia
Ownership information on Triad II (# 33) Mariner Ketch 32, Triad II was built in Japan (Far East Yachts) in 1971 and as soon she was completed , she was exported to the U.S.A. Here is a list of Triad II owners:
- 1 - (1972-1977) were Messrs Blue Peter Charters Inc. of Los Angeles, California-U.S.A.
- 2 - (1977-1979) were members of the Stolnitz family (Scott, Art and Suzanne) also of Los Angeles -California
- 3 - (1979-1985) was Mr. Bruce Decker now living in San Diego-California. No doubt that Bruce Decker and his wife Kathleen are-out from her seven owners from her construction- the ones who sail her in longer legs. They sailed from California to Socorro and from there to the Marquesas, Tuomotos, Societies, Loyalties, Vanuatu, Ratonga, Tonga, New Zealand, Fiji, New Caledonia and Australia.
- 4 - (1985-1990) were Mr. Malcom Lee and his wife Joanne Lee of Australia. They kindly prepared some comments of their involvement sailing Triad II which are now transcribed-with their permission-in Stories on Triad II on this home page.
- 5 - (1990-1994) was Mr.Bernard Wilson of Queensland-Australia. Bernie sailed her also quite extensively in the paradisiacal waters of the Queensland coast
- 6 - (1994-1996) was Mr. Julian Manning of Brisbane-Australia.
- 7 - (1996-2002) Mr. and Mrs. Rolo Mata of Perth-Western Australia.
- 8 - (2002-2010) James and Cathy - Fremantle, Western Australia.
- 9 - (2010-Present) Hi. My name is Paigambar living in East Fremantle Western Australia. I am the new owner of "Triad II". Took possession Feb 2010 at Fremantle, Western Australia. She is now moored at Mandurah marina, Western Australia. I replaced the old Volvo Penta 2003T with a new Yanmar 40HP diesel October 2010, decks repainted and below deck revamped.